- Patented Quickchange Insert turns your Vision kamado into a gas grill in minutes!
- Stainless steel infrared heat exchanger protects burner and evenly distributes heat
- Lava stone can be used as a heat deflector or cooking surface
- Includes 10 foot natural gas hose with quick disconnect
- Ignition requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
The Quickchange Gas Insert quickly converts your Vision charcoal kamado grill into a natural gas fueled grill. This allows you to cook efficiently using gas while still retaining the same quality of food that kamado style grilling is known for. Installing the Quickchange takes just 5 easy steps. (1) Take out the cooking grates, charcoal grate, and ash drawer, (2) slide in the gas insert, (3) place the heat exchanger over the burner, (4) place the bracket and lava stone, and (5) attach your natural gas line. The stainless steel infrared burner burns at 26,500 BTUs. It uses push button ignition, and can be set low, medium, or high. The gas heat exchanger is placed over the flame to deflect heat. The Quickchange Gas Insert also includes a lava stone with brackets and a 10 foot natural gas hose with quick disconnect.