Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
Most Ground Shipping takes 5 to 7 business days to arrive after the order has been placed and payment has been secured.
Outdoor Kitchen Appliances requires you to sign the Bill of Laden at the time of delivery, should you opt-out and request the mechanize to be delivered without a signature, Outdoor Kitchen Appliances will not be responsible for missing or damages that may occur during the delivery.
Outdoor Kitchen Appliances cannot be held responsible for shipping fees on items not delivered due to the shipping company’s inability to deliver to a particular location. The customer is responsible for shipping both ways if the item(s) are not deliverable and returned.
We will not deliver merchandise to vacant properties.
Should you purchase a product that is back-ordered or out of stock and unavailable for immediate shipping, we will contact you and provide options. If you desire you may cancel the order at any time prior to shipping. All merchandise is inspected, checked, and packaged by the manufacturer prior to release to the shipping company. But in spite of our best efforts, shipping damage can and does sometimes occur. Here’s what to do before signing for delivery:
- Before signing the delivery receipt, make sure you have received all the items specified on the delivery receipt. If anything is missing from the shipment, note this on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy
- Always note any external damage to cartons on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy
- We highly recommend that you unpack each carton in the delivery person’s presence and carefully inspect each item. Note any damage on the delivery receipt and have the delivery person sign your copy. Contact the shipping company immediately to file a claim
If you discover concealed damage after the delivery person has left, immediately call the shipping company and request inspection. Keep all packing materials and contents in the same condition as when the damage was discovered
- It is a good idea to take pictures immediately after discovering concealed damage in order to support your claim
- If the merchandise delivered appears to be damaged beyond repair, please refuse the shipment and write on the shipping documents exactly why you refused the delivery. Make sure you get a delivery receipt from the delivery person with your remarks written on it. This will permit us to obtain a new unit from the factory and have the shipping company handle the problem they caused
- If the merchandise refused, you must notify Outdoor Kitchen Appliances immediately. The damaged and refused merchandise will be replaced and all associated shipping charges will be paid by Outdoor Kitchen Appliances.
Contact Customer Services at (855) 236-6125 or email us at CustomerService@OutdoorKitchenAppliance.com