Effective Date: May 1, 2020
Services offered by Outdoor Kitchen Appliances are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
As for personal information, we will not sell any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you.
We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that.
If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at 1-(855) 236-6125.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry-standard technology used by most major web sites.
We use a third party to send email alerts. If you sign up for any of our email alerts, the third party will have access to your email for the purposes of sending out correspondence pertaining to Outdoor Kitchen Appliances only and has no authorization to use your email address for any purpose other than sending messages from us to you. If you sign up for these alerts and wish to unsubscribe later, you may use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email message we send, or you can contact us.
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites by us, our service providers, and partners.
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide on the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- register for a Outdoor Kitchen Appliances user account. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- express an interest in buying a product from a Outdoor Kitchen Appliances site;
- participate in chats;
- provide payment card information for one of our products or services;
- subscribe to emails or provide feedback;
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances’ Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically-collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- date and time, you access the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Site and pages you visit, and if you linked from or to another website, the address of that website;
- email you open and links you click on within those emails; and
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Data Technologies. Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as “Data Technologies”. “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. “Local shared objects,” sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices and otherwise in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites) by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf, and on their own behalf, to transmit information to you or about you and connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
We may use a uniquely generated trackable toll-free telephone number on Outdoor Kitchen Appliances.com or in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, the number from which your call originated).
Videos. We may target and track the videos you view on the Sites. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
Location Information. When you download or use the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites, we may collect physical location information that is sufficiently precise to allow us to locate a specific person or device (“Location Information”). We may use Location Information and provide it to third parties to provide you with content and services that are relevant to a particular location, such as advertising and search results to evaluate and improve the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites, or to provide you with content and services relevant to your interests.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources. We may combine information that you provide to us with information we receive from our affiliates and other sources, as well as with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of the Sites, your use of other websites, devices, and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to offer our other products or services to you;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications, and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis, and financial analysis;
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites and on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, text, or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and, in the manner, required by law.
Applications, Widgets and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called “online behavioral” or “interest-based” advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research, and reporting for us, our affiliates, and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites and on third-party’s websites and mobile applications. This process allows Outdoor Kitchen Appliances to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs, and help track the effectiveness of such efforts. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you complete a purchase on Outdoor Kitchen Appliances, we may share your information with a third party advertiser that will assume you are interested in the subject matter.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of Outdoor Kitchen Appliances and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety, and security of users of the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
- If you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
- You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device. Finally, if you do not want to use a uniquely generated telephone number, you may choose to not call us.
- If you do not want us to use Location Information, you can decline our initial invitation to provide that information or opt-out by changing the location services settings on your mobile device. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt-out.
Your California Privacy Rights
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Outdoor Kitchen Appliances and applies solely to consumers who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
The following examples are taken directly from California Consumer Privacy Act, Outdoor Kitchen Appliances.com, Inc. collects at least one of the example items from each category.
- Identifiers –
- A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Commercial information
- Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric information
- Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data
- Physical location or movements.
- Sensory data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. yes
- Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.Outdoor Kitchen Appliances.com). For example, from customer submissions through our website or customer usage details collected automatically.
- From other third-parties. For example, Facebook and Twitter.
- Phone Calls between you and Outdoor Kitchen Appliances
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed certain information about you to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users who wish to request further information in compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions in the CCPA. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies, and we will direct our service providers to similarly delete your personal information from their records.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a “verifiable consumer request” (defined below) to us by either:
- Visiting https://www.OutdoorKitchenAppliances.com/contact/
- Emailing Andy@OUTDOORKITCHENAPPLIANCES.COM
Only you or someone you authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
A verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide enough information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with enough detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Track
Online Tracking Policy for California Residents. As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers, therefore we do not respond to them.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Access and Correction
Access to information that we collect and maintain about you may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites, you can access that account to update the information you previously provided. Additionally, if you believe that information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you choose to visit the Outdoor Kitchen Appliances Sites, your visit and any dispute regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Visitor Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Louisiana.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement. We will provide you with additional notice of material changes by posting notice of the changes for thirty (30) days before we implement those changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at Andy@OUTDOORKITCHENAPPLIANCES.COM.